Workers’ Comp Evaluation
Workers’ Compensation Evaluation in Little Rock, AR
Pain Management Care for Work-Related Injuries
At Southern Regional Pain Services, our physicians are dedicated to enabling Workers’ Compensation patients to get back on the job as quickly and safely as possible.
As part of our services, we evaluate and treat work-related injuries and conditions by providing the highest quality pain management care in a thorough and expedited manner.
We provide specialty-trained pain management care for practically any area of the body. We first aim to provide nonsurgical, conservative treatment in the form of interventional pain management nerve blocks and cortisteroid injections before recommending surgery, if necessary.
In addition, our highly trained, experienced staff ensures an efficient process for patients and their employers, attorneys, claim adjusters, or nurse care managers. This includes:
- Scheduling timely appointments based on the nature of the injury and doctor availability
- Addressing questions or concerns of patients and other appropriate parties
- Providing prompt communication during our regular business hours from 8 am – 4 pm, Monday-Friday
- Submitting status reports and required paperwork (DWV-25) in a timely manner, which we will complete and fax directly to the appropriate parties within 24 hours of the patient’s evaluation
- Providing Workers’ Compensation patients with the convenience of seeing a doctor at any of our four locations
For Workers’ Comp Services Contact Southern Regional Pain Services Today!
For additional information about our Workers’ Compensation services, please contact Southern Regional Pain Services at (501) 661-8290. To schedule an appointment with one of our providers, you can call us or use our secure online appointment request form.